I picked the boys up from my parents yesterday and I was in a hurry to get home because we had a "fence guy" coming over at 5PM. The boys were playing outside so I started gently rushing them to the car when Reece started acting like he had to go potty. So against my better judgement, I pulled him behind a bush instead of taking him back in the house(it takes him forever sometimes). Well, of course once he was behind the bush he decided he did not have to go anymore so we got into the car and drove home. When we arrived at home the "fence guy" was sitting in front of the house waiting for us and Joe was home so he came out too. We all headed for the back yard with me leading the way. All of the sudden I heard Joe yell..."No, Reece." As I turned around I saw Reece at the end of our driveway, pants around his ankles and a stream flowing! Joe was mortified as he drug Reece into the house and as he did so Reece was saying to him "Mommy told me to do it." UUUGGHHH! I actually thought it was kind of funny because it was completely innocent Joe was not as amused.
1 comment:
I love it!!!! Gotta love boys!
Post a Comment