Mommy was really sad the yesterday while thinking about sending Reece to full time preschool. He will be attending 5 days a week all day. Although it is difficult for me to send "my baby" at 4 years old to school all day I think it will be good for him. He has the same teacher as last year so that gives me some comfort for this transition. Of course, when I dropped him off today he was totally fine although he did look a little apprehensive. He truly loved school last year and it has helped him to follow directions and routines, relate to his peers better, share and to be a good friend. Reece loves to play with friends and can find a friend in just about any group of kids. He has a handful of friends who he plays with but is just as happy to play with any of them at any givin time which I think is great. I love that we have chosen catholic school for him and these types of activites will be taught and reinforced during his school day as well as at home. I pray for a great school year but I am sad to see my little guy grow although he still really needs me and I love that!
Hello? Is anyone there...
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment