Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Raining

WHile watching the news on Sunday Joe mentioned that "it looks like it is going to rain almost every day this week." Kind of a bummer was what I was thinking but Reece responded by saying "Yeah, we can jump in the puddles!" I hope to capture some fun pictures of the boys jumping in puddles this week. I have been looking for cute rain coats and rain boots but have yet to find any that do not cost a fortune but for a week like this I wish I had splurged a little.

SO we went outside with our umbrellas and Our neighbor came out with 2 raincoats that her boys have outgrown! How exciting for me since I was having trouble finding some to buy.

I had a terrible time trying to capture a good picture



Yes Reece is talking on his "police walkie talkie". Always on the job! Notice the handcuffs on his waist...the gun is on his right hip. Adam is trying so hard to hold onto his umbrella ;)

No comments: