Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am so lucky!

For some reason Reece likes to play "family". In this game he makes me pretend to be the baby while he is either the mommy or the daddy(it varies according to what scene he wants). The good part for me is he always makes me be an infant so I just have to lay there... It is kind of fun to see Joe and myself as parents through his eyes. The one thing that is a bummer is that he(the parent) is always going to work but he does it pretty sweetly. As the baby I get a lot of back rubs so who would complain haha!

So tonight about 3 - 4 hours after we played "family" Reece(out of the blue) says to me "Mommy, I am so lucky to be your first baby. That makes me so happy!" Wow that was a surprise statement but Reece is always saying sweet things so I guess it should not have shocked me. That little stinker loves his mommy ;)

On the other hand Reece refers to Joe as his "Best buddy." He knows how to work us both already!

No comments: