Adam " Doctor gonna get the baby out today?"
Reece...plays doctor by pretending to start up a chainsaw with sound effects included and runs it across my belly. It is funny to watch him play doctor with others because they are a bit surprised by his c-section approach.
Adam "Baby gonna grow big like me?"
Adam "Is the baby gonna crack out?" I guess like a chicken... :)
Reece "when is that baby gonna get here?"
Adam "Is the baby going to come out naked?"
Reece "I can't wait to throw him up in the air!"
Reece's name ideas... Popcorn, salty, ronald mcdonald,
Adam's name ideas...Baby or Baby Adam James Kleinschmidt (hhhmmm)
Adam..."is that your heart burning medicine(tums)?"
Reece "why is the baby burning your heart?"
Adam "Baby can not have my blankie. I am sleeping with blankie forever."
Hello? Is anyone there...
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment