Sunday, May 15, 2011

Why are you a mommy?

Adam has been asking me daily lately "Why are you a mommy?" and I respond by saying because I have him, Reece and Sam. Apparently he has also been asking my mom "why are you a grandma?" and she responds similarly. So the other day Adam, Sam and I were on a walk and Adam asked me "Mommy, why are you a short mommy?" to which I responded "that is the way God made me." He just smiled at me and we continued on our walk quietly...until...
* Adam said "When I get big I am going to be a short mommy too"
* I said "well Adam when you grow up you will be a daddy because you are a boy."

Silence...
Adam "Mommy when I get big I am going to be a SHORT daddy"

Adam wants to be with me ALL of the time and I think it is so cute that as of right now he wants to be just like me ...even short!

No comments: