Adam: Mommy can I have a cookie
(me): "yes"
Adam: Ok I will have eight...hey why did you only give me two?
Reece's asthma was flared up today but he wanted to play in his baseball game...so I told him "I have your inhaler if you need it". He said "you are NOT going to come out on the field are you? Maybe just when I am in the dugout ok?"
Like I would do that!!! haha ;) So it begins...
Adam just used his electric toothbrush to clean the toilet and Reece used the kitchen sprayer to wet down his hair...they really are supervised I promise but with one set of eyes and 3 boys I give up! At least I can laugh about it most days!
From around the corner I said... "hey reece do you see sam?"
Reece: "yep he's standing on the fireplace and he already pulled off all of the fireplace safety pads."
Me: awesome ;) Here I come to get that stinker!
Hello? Is anyone there...
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment