Sunday, February 5, 2012

adam

Adam: " Mommy...you know today at school it was "Grant Hogs" day."
Me: Do you mean Ground hogs day?
Adam: No mom you know on Grant hogs day the Grant hog comes out of the ground and if he sees his shadow he gets scared and runs back in his hole to go back to sleep."
Me: hhmm(some things are cute so I just don't fight it ;)


I was going out to dinner with a few friends last night which was really much needed because I have been a bit of a crabby mom the last few days ;(. Adam did not want me to go and started to cry a bit. I sat down with him and said..."Sometimes mommies need to go out to dinner with other mommies so we can talk and when we get home we are better mommies." Not sure this was an accurate description but I really did need a little break(as much as I love my little dudes)even for a couple or 5 hours;). Adam's face lit up when I said I would come home and be a better mommy...he said "I'm so excited You are going to BRING DONUTS HOME!" Huh...I guess to a four year old a better mommy brings home donuts haha

1 comment:

Paula Lynn said...

he comes up with the cutest things