Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sam still says  "Mommy Hold You" when he wants to be picked up or held, secretly I love the way he says it and will be bummed when he figures out how to say it correctly.  So this morning when he woke up he came into my bathroom where I was putting on make-up and said "mommy hold you" so I picked him up and carried him  over to our chair and sat down with him.  At first he laid his head on my shoulder as I rubbed his back but then he leaned back so he could see my face.  He said "mommy I wub you" and then puckered up for his kiss.  I love these moments!   He started to be a little silly but he was still face to face with me so I said with a smile  "Are you my little stinkerpot?"   to which he responded  "no, I not a stinkerpot...YOU are MY stinkerpot mommy!"


No comments: