Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Cahokia Mounds




















 
Joe opted to stay home today so I took the boys on my own.  I was so out of breathe when I got to the top of the mound behind the boys ;)   I need to work on my conditioning ;)  As soon as I got to the top step Sam started screaming because he was stung by a bee.  All I could thing about was "I hope he is not allergic because Reece's epipen is in the car all the way down this mountain.  I can barely breathe and if I have to carry sam down all of these steps with Reece and Adam in check in a rush to get to the epipen I am so screwed!"  Luckily, no reaction to the sting, caught my breathe, snapped a few pics and to the car so we could get some ice.

No comments: