Monday, May 20, 2013

You never know when it will be the last time

One of the things I find really difficult about raising little kiddos is the fact that very often things happen for the last time and because you don't know its the last time you miss it.  I just recently blogged about Sam saying "Hold you mommy"  and he has started to say "Hold me."  I am so sad.   Yesterday,  we took the boys to Cahokia mounds for a "kids day"  and Sam fell asleep on my shoulder(I can not remember the last time this happened)  when my arms got tired Joe held him and he actually fell asleep again.  Someone commented to joe "he is out" and Joe said(without talking to me about it beforehand) "This may be the last time I get to hold him this way."  Makes me want to cry but I know there are many more firsts for our little guys and us to share!

No comments: