We were driving on highway 44 this weekend and just to the right of the highway is a very large cylinder shaped water tower. It is no longer being used as a water tower because the only part left of it is the steel frame. We have driven past this many times however the boys have not. As we passed it Reece screams from the back eat "WWOOOOO that is the biggest bird cage ever!" Joe said "What kind of giant bird do you think lives there?" Reece was speechless(which does not happen very often). Reece with Daddy's help decided Big Bird must live there but soon after tht he dicded that maybe some dinosaurs lived there too since it was sooooooo big! I love seeing the world again through my childrens' eyes. I have passed that water tower many times and never once did I see it as a bird cage. I guess I just needed to use my imagination or be 3 again!
No comments:
Post a Comment