Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's been a while

I guess no major events have happened lately to blog about however I think everyday something happens around our household. I could write a book on the daily quotes that come out of Reece's mouth and the cute little things that Adam does. Adam used to give kisses frequently and unexpectedly but lately he has been a bit stingy with them. The other evening I watched him as he went into the kitchen to check out Reece's DIEGO backpack. He walked over to it, squatted down and kissed Diego 5 times in a row. Then he came back and sat down on my lap. Being the jealous type ;) I said "give mommy a kiss" and the little stinker refused!!!!!!!!!! It was prettty funny!
Reece can not walk past any child without asking them their name and wanting to be their friend. We may be at the store, at church, at swim lessons etc. it does not matter he will "stalk" them until he finds out their names and gets them to play with him. I was such a shy child so it is hard for me to beleive that MY child is absolutely extroverted when it comes to meeting strangers! It can be kind of scary because he does not understand 'strangers' so we have to keep a really close eye on him at all times.

No comments: