Monday, February 23, 2009

OH BOY, YUMMIES!

Adam calls me "Nonny" instead of "mommy" so I can recognize him looking for me or requesting me from far away. He has discovered a love for grapes especially now that his back teeth are starting to come in. When he first started showing a liking to the grapes I said many times "Those grapes are yummy aren't they?" He now calls grapes "Yummies" and it is pretty funny. Of course being the speech therapist mommy that I am I also say "Yes the grapes are YUMMY'" Although secretly I love to hear him call them "yummies." I love watching him grow and learn each day he is our sweet little crazy angel baby!

By the way, Reece's first words were "oh boy". I wanted to note that here because reece's baby days are starting to feel further and futher away and I did not have this blog when he was born. His 4th birthday is coming up on April 29th and I still tear up thinking about how he entered this world! On his birthday I plan to write a complete blog about my pregnancy and his birth because I never want to forget what we went through and what a wonderful gift we were given(our Reece).

I look at this blog as a journal and as a way for our family and friends to keep tabs on us. At times my entries may seem overly emotional to some but I want to use this blog as a journal for our children when they are older.

No comments: