Whenever we are at home the boys always seem to follow me! I sometimes am alone if they are watching a favorite show or wrestling with Daddy but more often than not they are my personal little stalkers. So today after spending some time in our basement trying to organize it(of course with the boys in tow)I decided to call it quits. We went upstairs and I set them at the table to play with playdough for a while. They played quietly for a short while with only 5 or so requests for my help. When they finished and we cleaned up they were playing quietly in the living room so I decided to go in the other room to work on the computer. Not 2 seconds later Adam comes in the computer room followed by Reece and they proceed to start fighting over some toys. Joe comes in and takes Reece out but made the unforeseen mistake of shutting the door. Adam screamed at the top of his lungs until I got up from the computer and opened the door to let him out. Adam leaves the room and Joe shuts the door...I am alone...no I am not...the door opens its Reece followed by guess who...Adam! They start fussing at each other again...UUUUGGGGGHHHHH I said "Why do you guys have to be everywhere that Mommy is?" Reece says "Because we love you Mommy." So away we all went back to the living room to play because I was not going to get any time without them at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment