Adam has started using a more words and everyone makes such a big deal about it that Reece has also started talking "like a baby." It is making us crazy but I guess in his mind he thinks it will get him more attention. When he talks like "a big boy" it is so nice to have conversations with him. Also, lately he is OBSESSED with us buying him toys! Any time I mention going to the store grocery or wherever he says "Oh what toy are you going to buy me!" It is getting really bad because I have had to bring out a screaming little boy from many a store in the last few weeks. Most people look and smile as if they totally understand. I am not sure how to stop him from being so greedy. The other day I told him he was lucky to get new things because some people's mommies and daddies don't have any money for toys. so he decided he would give them one of his toys which I thought was really great until he said they will just borrow them right? Reece really is a sweet little boy though...he is the first to notice a new baby in the room and say..."Isn't he /she cute...Hi buddy" and the first to notice when someone is sad!
The other day reece was eating fruit snacks and Adam wanted one so I told Reece to bite it in half and give Adam a piece. reece said to Adam "here buddy you can have a piece." Adam ate it and 2 seconds later looked at Reece and said "piece...piece...piece" now whenever he wants something to eat he says "piece"
Hello? Is anyone there...
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment