The other morning as the boys and I were getting in the car to leave the garbage truck was coming up the street so of course we had to watch it in action. It stopped across the street and just for Reece the driver lifted and dumped the loader! Then he got out of his truck and walked across the street to say Hello. I was not sure what Reece was going to do because he absolutely loves the trash truck and the drivers! To my surprise Reece opens his arms really wide and moves in for a hug! yes indeed my baby hugged the trash man! We talked for a few moments and introduced ourselves. The trash man's name is Bobby. He was super nice and admitted to the fact that this was his first "hug" on the job! I guess since we now know his name he will be getting a bigger xmas gift this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment