Monday, May 25, 2009

Strawberry picking in MAY 2009


The boys LOVE riding on the wagon!

Adam picking a few strawberries

Reece was in charge of the strawberry box...until it got too heavy!











I am all about trying new things with the boys and giving them new experiences so this year I wanted to take them strawberry picking at Eckert's. Joe was willing to go but warned me that we would not like it because you have to bend over to pick the strawberries.
The boys love to ride the wagon out to the "patch"? and once there we picked a few strawberries. I had Adam with me at first and he decided running up and down the rows was more fun than bending over to pick strawberries. Reece carried the box dropping valuable berries along the way. Joe was right about the bending which won him the right to do most of the picking...gotta love my semi farm guy husband. The strawberries were yummy of course and I will still want to go again next year and the boys and I will be sure to bring Daddy!

No comments: