
We took a family vacation to Gatlinburg TN. this summer. We had a nice time bonding with my brothers, their children and my parents. We stayed in a 6 bedroom cabin which Reece called the "wooden house." He repeatedly said throughout the trip "I've never lived in a wooden house before." Both of the boys enjoyed the pool and hot tub untill Joe, Reece and I all were stuck by hornets within a couple of seconds. Luckily Joe was able to toss Adam out of the tub to me before he was stung too. Reece's lip totally swelled up as the pics show! We enjoyed the mountains, Dollywood, go-carts, museums etc.
Our family at Ripley's aquarium. It was very cool. The boys especaially loved the sharks and stingrays.

The boys enjoying the pool although we could not convince either one of them to get in without their life jackets on even with us holding them.

Poor Little guy. He was a trooper but still to this day he is now deathly afraid of any bug especially hornets!

Reece got tired while hiking so I gave him a little ride!
Everyone except grandma Barb she stayed back at the cabin because she was not feeling well that day.
The following videos show Adam dancing/jumping on a floor that dispays images. He loved it and I have to say there is no better feeling than watching your child enjoy life so much! He was in heaven and would have stayed there all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment