Last night was a nightmare for us....Adam decided that sleeping in his big boy bed(which he has been doing for months now) was scary. He wanted to sleep with 'Mommy in her bed" but that only results in daddy sleeping on the couch and mommy sleeping with little toes in her ribs, face etc.
Attempt 1:When I put him to bed I did agree to lay down with him in his tiny toddler bed for a few minutes. Once I thought he was relaxed I left the room. Adam decided ...not cool... so he screamed and cried after he realized I had left his room.
Attempt 2:We made him a little pallette on the floor in our room but he was not happy with that arrangment.
Attempt 3: The next idea was i laid on the floor next to his bed...not gonna work.
Attempt 4: next he laid on the floor next to me for 2 hours uughh.
I gave up and gave over the reigns to Joe.
Attempt 5: joes shift began with laying on the floor next to Adams bed for the next 4 hours!!!!
I have no idea how we are going to fix this problem. Reece and adam share a room so we could not let him scream it out and we would have had to lock the door in order to keep him from coming out of his room. so this morning I said to Adam "how about you sleep in your big boy bed tonight and reece will be in his big boy bed too?" adams reply a big "NOPE." What a little stink!!! He gets that from his daddy I am sure ;)
I think we may need super nanny for this job!
Hello? Is anyone there...
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment