Monday, April 19, 2010

Baby # 3


We are just over 21 weeks pregnant! We had a big scare at 13 weeks when my placenta had a rupture and I started bleeding heavily. After a couple of weeks of bedrest and future precautions we expect to continue until term with a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
The Ultrsound
Holy Cow the ultrasound revealed it's another boy!! What's a mom to do with all of that testosterone around...I guess join in the Fun and the chaos!

I always thought that I would have a daughter maybe even more than one but I never really visualized I would have ALL boys. I am still adjusting to the idea and am grateful that God has blessed us with the ability to conceive children. I pray everyday that this little guy is born healthy and the adjustment to our family of five goes as smoothly as possible.

The boys, especially Reece, are really excited about being big brothers. They pray for "the baby in mommy's tummy" every night during their bedtime prayers. In the morning they greet me and then they greet the baby by lifting my shirt and saying "good morning baby!" I realize that they do not truely understand the changes that will occur when the baby arrives but they will probably adjust quickly.

My c-section has been scheduled for August 24, 2010 which is just 5 days before my actual due date Auguist 29,2010 so hopefully I make it that far.

No comments: