Friday, December 23, 2011

lost keys

I lost my keys today and the last time I remembered seeing them was when I was in the kitchen with Sam. He was on the floor playing with my keys and I thought to myself "I better get those keys before they get lost." But, I did not grab them or if I did I have no idea where I put them hhhmmmmm??
I told the boys to pray that mommy finds her keys. So here was Adam's prayer when he was in a different room "Jesus this is Adam, my mommy's the one with the black hair who can't find her keys would you please help her?" I sat down in front of Sam and said "Baby, show mommy where you put my keys" and of course instead of showing me he just smiled. Eventually Joe found them in the pantry inside the graham cracker box on the shelf in the pantry at Sam's eye level!! I am sure I did not put them there....Thanks Samuel you are such a doll baby and you have been caught Graham cracker handed!!! I still love you as much as I did when I looked down at you playing with my keys ...next time I will grab them!

No comments: