Friday, December 5, 2008

Reece's wishlist

Reece is asking Santa for only one thing "A big green trash truck" with a bucket/loader thingy. I have never paid more attention to trash trucks in my life until now. Reece notices every one that drives past us or our house. He asked me "what does Adam want for Christmas?" and I turned the question back to him and he said "I think Adam wants a trash truck too." Adam likes trucks but I think it is more by association since we have so many things with wheels in our home. So, together we decided that Adam would like a ball, some coloring books and new crayons. But, secretly I think Reece still hopes that Adam gets a trash truck too so he can have 2 of them. Smart little guy!

We also took some time Saturday evening to look at Christmas lights around town. Any house that we saw with lights Reece would say "wow, that is so beautiful." He was complimenting every house and then describing what he saw. Adam started chiming in to by saying ooooohhhhhh! and making other happy baby sounds! It was so much fun just being together as a family and sharing new experiences with the boys.

Today Adam is 17 months old! Happy Birthday Baby Boy! Mommy, Daddy and Reece LOVE YOU!

No comments: