Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FUNNIES!

ADAM
* We went to the furniture store on saturday just to browse some items that we might purchase some time in the future. OF COURSE THE BOYS WERE ACTIVE AND CLIMBING ON MORE THINGS THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN. We set some ground rules but that worked out really well haha. At one point I said to Adam don't put your shoes on that couch(meaning keep your feet on the floor) and the next thing I know Adam had taken off his shoes and climbed back up on the couch! He did what I requested which was keep his shoes off the couch but it was not exactly what I had in mind!!!

REECE
* The other day Reece was joking with me about something and he ended up saying "I was just tugging at your legs Mommy!" So funny...He was "pulling my leg."

No comments: