St. Mary's had an open house last night so I took Adam so he could get a peek at his preschool classroom. Reece wanted to join us and as it turned out they were also having the open house for the kindergarten classroom so I was glad that I brought him. Adam was so happy to be at Reece's school and most of the time forgot I was even there with him! I think he will make the transition easily and my worries have decreased a little. He will be home with me all summer and the baby is due one week after he starts school so hopefully all of these new changes will settle well with him. When it was time to leave Adam did not want to go...he cried and his teacher Ms. Sheri carried him out of the building for me(he was sad but not throwing a fit so I was happy about that). So I guess I do not have to woory about Adam crying when I leave him at school but maybe crying when we pick him up ...Funny! Now we need to get him potty trained because he MUST be potty trained to attend preschool in the fall.
The whole time we were there and All the way home he said "I love my GOOOO(school)"
Hello? Is anyone there...
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment