10-23-10
WHen I tuck the boys in at night we always have a challenge as to who loves whom more. It starts out with " I love you more" no no no "I love you more" and it usually ends with Adam saying " I love you to the GUY(sky) and back!" and Reece usually ends with "I love you to heaven and back!" Last night reece fell asleep early so I was snuggling with Adam in his bed and finally told him it was time to sleep and that I loved him lots and lots. He responded with his usual " I love you to the guy and back." so being the speech therapist I said you mean SSSSSSSSSSS ky? and he said yes GUY! So we practiced a couple of times how to use his "snake" sound when he turned face to face with me in defeat and said "Mommy I love you to the clouds and back ok?"
Hello? Is anyone there...
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment