Novemebr 22, 2010
Sam Sam slept through the night for the first time! He did fuss a little and needed our attention to help him get comfy again but he did not need a feeding so it just took a few seconds each time. He is exactly 14 weeks today(monday).
November 24, 2010
2 more nights of sleeping through the night. Monday night he did not wake at all. Last night he woke up and fussed a little so I checked on him. When he saw me peeking over the crib he had this beautiful sly little grin on his face. It was so sweet and I said to him "oh no little dude it's not play time." He kept smiling so I leaned in and kissed him and tucked him in again and went back to bed. Amazingly, he went back to sleep too. Sam loves to suck his fingers and especially likes his thumb when he can find it. We can hear him slurping from the other room sometimes....pretty funny. I love that he can comfort himself with his thumb now but not sure I will like it if he decides to make it a habit ;) That will be a hard habit to break but for now everyone gets to sleep!!!
Hello? Is anyone there...
8 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment