Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reece's school performance

Reece sang in the chorus for the school Christmas performance. However, he had a HORRIBLE sinus infection that was so bad that by the end of the night is was oozing out of his eyes. Needless to say he was not much in the mood for singing and we ended up leaving a little early. He told me later "next year I want to be ceasar in the Christmas show." Ceasar had a dancing solo and Reece thinks he wants to do that. As a child I would have rather chewed off my left foot than perform anything solo in front of 500 people ;) He must get this from his daddy or maybe his grandma Barb because she is not shy in front of large crowds either. Reece tends to get nervous so I was surprised by his comment and it would be quite interesting to see how he would play a role like that.


No comments: