Friday, December 10, 2010

Sams 4 month appointment

 I had a "fancy" 4 month olds sign on Sam's belly and he was playing with it and eating it etc.  It was pretty funny.  Little stinker!

Samuel had his 4 month doctor's appointment today. We knew that he had been developing a yucky cold but instead he was diagnosed with RSV and a left ear infection.  When I mentioned that the Reece and Adam were also congested he suspected that they had RSV too. I was hoping Sam would get an antibiotic for his nasty congestion but did not really suspect another ear infection.  This is his second ear infection in his short little life of 4 months.  Sam is my first baby that has actually nursed and he definitley has received more "Mommy Milk" than Reece and Adam but it does not seem to have made ANY difference in protecting him from these infections....I am really bummed about that....I was hoping to prove the theory that Nursing is better for the baby when it comes to getting sick.  Not proving to be true so far as I can tell.   However, he really enjoys nursing and I enjoy being able to do this for him.  I will have 2 weeks off of work soon(for Christmas break)...he will be so happy to be able to nurse all day for 2 weeks straight :)

Four months Stats
Samuel's 4 months appointment results:   25 inches long and 13 pounds 9 1/2 ounces    50%

Adam: 25 3/4 inches long
14 pounds 6 1/2 ounces





















Reece: 22 3/4 inches long
12 pounds 15 ounces


No comments: