Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Big Boy IS 5 TODAY!


Reece is soooo excited to be five but I am not quite sure how I feel about it! Our little preemie baby is getting big. It is crazy to think that he has only been alive for 5 years because it is really hard to remember our life without him in it. Reece is doing a lot of great things and saying a lot of great things. * He is quite a character and has developed into a kind and generous little man. Reece willingly allowed Adam to open his birthday presents with him and even let Adam open some of them as if they were actually Adam's. He takes care of Adam and is really excited about being a big brother again now that he is 5. * The other day Reece was joking with me about something and he ended up saying "I was just tugging at your legs!" So funny...He was "pulling me leg." * Reece started playing soccer this year and sometimes even kicks the ball! Reece loves to run around and socialize on the field and is especially interested in the "after game" snack. In the fall(his first session) he ran around the field literally making a police siren noises for most of the game! This session we told him that police sirens were not allowed nor could he arrest any teammates or coaches! * Reece LOVES Police toys! I tried really hard for his first few years of life to keep gun play away from him but I guess BOYS WILL BE BOYS! * Reece went up in the arch for the first time and was excited to see the "ikassippi" river.

No comments: