Monday, April 26, 2010

Visit to the St louis Arch

We have taken the boys to the St.Louis arch before bu this was there first time going up to the top. I had not been since I was a child and quickly realized that small spaces were not really my thing! It is pretty amazing though that when you are the parent and you have to hide your fears it is possible! Reece did not really like the actual ride to the top because "it was bouncing back and forth" but he loved it at the top! He loved seeing the buildings and the "Ikassippi river" as he called it! Adam and reece both liked climbing up into the windows to look down but I think Reece would have stayed up there forever. Adam was more than willing to move on to the next activity! It was a very windy day so all of the outside pictures show us trying to move through the wind.

No comments: