SOme time back Reece and I and the "private parts" conversation. I told him that he had 3 areas(bottom, penis and chest). Of course he is obsessed with talking about these areas of his body all day long. So, the other day we went to the grocery store as a family. The boys rode in the "car" cart and joe took them around the store looking for certain things. I lost them for a short time and finally saw them coming down an aisle. The boys were laughing a bunch because Joe was tickling them.
As they got closer...but not too close...Reece yells down the aisle at me "Mommy, Daddy's tickling my private parts!" Joe threw up his hands and I laughed out loud. He was tickling them on their upper ribs and bellies which I think Reece confused with his chest(private parts). Talk about embarrassing but funny!
Hello? Is anyone there...
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment