Thursday, July 16, 2009

Run Away

Today I told Reece to run down to the bathroom and go potty before his nap and he said in a very calm voice "No, I am going to run away."
(Mommy) "don't run away mommy loves you"
(Reece) "ok well you and me and Adam will run away then."
"We need to pack and we cant forget Daddy ;)"
"Do we have a suitcase?"
"maybe we should wait till after we take our naps."
"we don't want to forget our toys and our toothbrushes."
"mommy will you drive us?"
(mommy)Where are we going to sleep?
(Reece)someplace else it's a surprise maybe somewhere where there are little red go-carts like a fire truck. Did you know I liked fire trucks?
(Reece) I better go take my nap
(Reece) "hey I have the map that shows us how to get to the go-carts" as he enters the room carrying a street guide from our vacation.


Before he went to sleep we pulled out a small suitcase, he took off his shorts and underwear and put them in the suitcase then grabbed a diaper for Adam. Clean or dirty he wanted to make sure he packed his underwear!

No comments: